THE 11th WORLD MEETING ON PHARMACEUTICS, BIOPHARMACEUTICS AND PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY WILL BE HELD IN GRANADA (SPAIN) FROM 19th TO 22nd MARCH 2018
IMODE consortium will be well represented at this 11th World Meeting with 6 posters coming from the project’s work of three partners (University of Lille – INSERM U1008: Controlled Drug Delivery Systems and Biomaterials, University of East Anglia (UEA) – School of Pharmacy, Ghent University – Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Technology).
Details of the 6 posters:
- Poster from UEA:
- Alhijjaj M, Belton P, Qi S. A multi-technique characterization of the stability of surfactant containing solid dispersion based buccal patches prepared by hot melt injection moulding, in International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2017; 528 (1-2) pp. 547–562.
- Poster from Ghent University:
- Vandevivere L, Portier C, Vanhoorne V, De Beer T, Vervaet C. Twin screw granulation: the effect of different binder types on granule properties, in International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2017.
- Portier C, Vanhoorne V, Di Pretoro G, De Beer T, Vervaet C. Development of a preferred excipients platform for low-dosed formulations in continuous twin screw granulation, in International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2017
- Posters from University of Lille:
- Benzine Y, Siepmann F, Siepmann J, Karrout Y. Hot melt extrudates for colon targeting.
- Tamani F, Hamoudi-Ben Yelles M, Siepmann F, Siepmann J. Towards a better understanding of the drug release mechanisms in PLGA microparticles: The case of caffeine.
- Tamani F, Hamoudi-Ben Yelles M, Siepmann F, Siepmann J. Drug release from single PLGA microparticles.
More information > https://www.worldmeeting.org/